Inspired by our African ancestors, designed in London and manufactured by the expert hands in Portugal, these are more than just scarves.
90 x 90 / satin
Why it's special
The OKARA scarves are made from the finest satin with a limited-edition design, made to embody the versatility of our natural hair in the form of coils, kinks and waves.
To define your style, our Ruka scarf comes in three different colours and you can pick your tribe. From the soft pink hues and ocean blues, to the defiant chocolate browns, there's something for everyone. Explore the endless styling possibilities by adding the scarf to your Ruka ponytail, your bag or as a 90's inspired scarf top.
- Made In Europe under ethical working conditions and to reduce transportation
- Antibacterial finish / especially made for the days you wrap your hair overnight, our moisture-locking scarves removes bacteria from the hair and breaks it down to stop it from multiplying
- Digitally printed to minimise production runs and reduce energy wastage
- Vegan without compromising on the silk-like feel
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat
- Made in Portugal
Free Delivery for orders over £90 (UK)
We ship to the UK, US & Europe
Free 30 day returns (UK)
This is how it works.
We hated all the numbers and letters in the ‘curl type’ system. So we scrapped it.
Hair Type: Our intuitive texture guide is based on the words you already use today to describe your hair - kinky, coily, curly and stretched.
Level: Within each of these texture groups, we’ve defined a gradient from loose to tight. For example, Curly 1 = a loose curl texture, Curly 3 = a tight curl texture, Curly 2 = somewhere in between. You’ll see these textures as symbols across our website to help as a reference as you shop.
Read more about the guide from our Specialist team here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.